Subject: ENMCA - recognition of medical specialists
From: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2025 17:23:14 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear ENMCA participants

The Norwegian Directorate of Health would like to ask about the recognition 
of overseas medical specialists.

"When applicants with qualifications from countries outside the EU/EEA apply 
for a license to practice as a medical doctor, does your country have 
specific mechanisms for those who are medical specialists in their home 
country? Or are their applications processed in the same way as 
non-specialists? Note that the question regards the license to practice as a 
medical doctor, not their specialist certification/accreditation."

Please can responses be sent to [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  by 31 March 2025.

Many thanks

European Network of Medical Competent Authorities

www.enmca.eu <http://www.enmca.eu>

  <https://www.enmca.eu/themes/custom/cnom_enmca/logo.svg>